• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Couple for sale or trade for quality scope **SOLD**

blipelt

I have a:

**SOLD pending funds**
Used Remington XP100R in a 260 with a 2-6 bushnell on it. I refinished the stock to acc. a left handed shooter. I also have 50 new brass and a die that comes with. I didn't even shoot it so I can't tell you how it will do. I am selling for $450.+shipping in conus

**SOLD**
Tikka T3 223 with a 1:8 twist blued, wood. Leupold variXII 3-9X50(target dot). The scope has a few dings but the rifle has 20 rounds down the tube. I have the original rings and box. I also have a three die redding set and around 100pcs of brass. $650+shipping in conus

Could be interested in NF NXS, S&B, or US optics scope. If interested I will pm some pics and give the particulars.

Brent

Last edited:
Re: Couple for sale or trade for quality scope

Could you send pics of the xp100 to frank7mm@ hotmail.com.

responded by pm to everyone.

here is a pic of the xp100:

S5002268.jpg

Brent

PM sent confirming.

With all those knives in the back of the pic you need to stay on the good side of your lady

Hairtrigger, yeah she knows exactly how much everything costs. She has no reason to take the knives after me then. I will keep in contact when I get everything figured out.

Brent

Nice grab Hairtrigger, Let me know if it doesnt work out for you

Thanks

Actually you're. 3rd I WAS 1st but someone has. ****** selling
Ethics