Couldn't stop thinking about Butterbean

The lightest bullet I have shot in my Creedmoor is 120. For deer, I am more comfortable with heavier lead core bullets. But from what I have gleaned from Hammerite doctrine, a much lighter, faster Hammer does the job better. So, what do the children of Hammer approve as the perfect deer bullet for 6.5 Creedmoor? At what velocity? Serious question for me, not joking.

The lightest bullet I have shot in my Creedmoor is 120. For deer, I am more comfortable with heavier lead core bullets. But from what I have gleaned from Hammerite doctrine, a much lighter, faster Hammer does the job better. So, what do the children of Hammer approve as the perfect deer bullet for 6.5 Creedmoor? At what velocity? Serious question for me, not joking.
Run the 85g HH@3400+ and Let Her Eat

The 99 gr hammer and 97 gr absolute will get you over well over 3000fps I've never loaded for it maybe someone welded can be more specific look at the load data on the Hammer hunter and absolute hammer data members here have compiled with the help of one of the members Mr Taylor

The 99 gr hammer and 97 gr absolute will get you over well over 3000fps I've never loaded for it maybe someone welded can be more specific look at the load data on the Hammer hunter and absolute hammer data members here have compiled with the help of one of the members Mr Taylor
I was typing when Bean was posting never mind my post I'm sure the 85 gr would work too

Hammer Hunter seems to be made in a variety of weights. 85, 99, 110, 124. But which is best? Do you folks usually get an exit hole on deer with these weights?

Hammer Hunter seems to be made in a variety of weights. 85, 99, 110, 124. But which is best? Do you folks usually get an exit hole on deer with these weights?
Getting 2,978 MV out of my Christensen Ridgeline Creed running 124 HH's with a light crimp. Super impressed with performance. 1.8" group at 400 yds. Hit a couple deer with it this year. Perfect performance. Full penetration. Lots of blood. Wouldn't be scared of lighter and faster either. Definitely get exits on deer.

Hey bro - you upgraded your avatar. 🤣 Things startin to grow on you? 😎🤠
I suspect Bean has begun to realize that it is a contradiction to highly recommend 85 HH for 6.5 CM for others but at the same time say it is not good enough for the Bean.

What? If I shoot them in my CM, they will slay deer. But they are not good enough to kill deer if he shoots them in His new CM, or the Beanmoor, if you prefer.