Could use a little more help for my son's Christmas present

Larue met-2s f

Great brake I have several of them.
Thank you for the link. Parts are really getting hard to find, especially in stock.

Thank you for the link. Parts are really getting hard to find, especially in stock.
I would just like to thank you for lightening my wallet. Because if this thread, I have started ordering a bunch of new parts for a new build…started with some good Black Friday deals just because hey, spare parts. Now it's…I don't like spare parts laying around so I need to just do a full build. :D

I really like these comps.

Also, if you don't have it already, he is going to want/need an optic for precision shooting.
Thank you for your help with all of this information, it's really, really been a true help. Right now he has been playing with an Arken scope on one of his .223s and that has been working out great for him, and I think he just bought one for the Ruger 10/22 he's been playing around building, so I know he's got some options there. If not his birthday is just around the corner from Christmas. I can tell you that it was a whole lot cheaper when he believed in Santa Claus then it is today. Thank you again for your input.

Another vote for the Larue MBT-2S trigger. At it's price point and how it performs, the cleaned up mil spec sort of triggers (ALG, PNT) don't make sense. I've also got a few Geissele triggers and while they're great, they don't really have much on the LaRue. I haven't bought any more G triggers after my first MBT-2S.
Only reason I can really think of not to buy one is if you know for sure that you don't want a 2 stage.

Recent Posts