Coues Hunt 2019

There are some big bucks south of the border, like this one. I grew up in Sonora hunting these every year. If you get the chance go, it's worth it
20180612_235551.jpg

I gotta get down there and do a coues hunt! Wish the drive wasn't so dang far.
Looks like a lot of fun for sure

Thanks for sharing. These Coues deer hunts look like a lot of fun. Can someone clarify if the pronunciation is "coos" or "cows"? I have heard it both ways.

Hah, have the book in anticipation of the hunt one day but haven't read it yet. Educate yourself and then ask questions!

I know better than to try to wing it on what would probably be a once in a lifetime hunt....thats the drawback to going.....
I spent five years in northern idaho chasing whitetail before i pulled the trigger on this buck....still not sure he is TBE one i went up the mountain for...but he did come down the mountain.....taste okay too.....still trying to decide how to tell the story.....a few here know parts of it......one day......
If you want to do a hunt down here I can help. Let me know and we can make it happen.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.