Cost of a Custom Rifle with Glass

My problem would be that with my marksmanship ability , or due to lack thereof, you probably wouldn`t be able to discern an appreciable difference in groups I would shoot with a $400 budget rifle and a $ 10,000 custom !!

M1Abrams and Coyote Shadow Tracker I'm going to try to post a pic, wish me luck. I think I got it. I"da never thunk!

Attachments

• 20230513_200448.jpg
    20230513_200448.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 41
M1Abrams and Coyote Shadow Tracker I'm going to try to post a pic, wish me luck. I think I got it. I"da never thunk!
NICE!
Please post more detailed pics and some range targets with groups. Don't think that you need any luck. you are on the right track. I like the stock, always partial towards Thumb Hole for Hunting. Had a really nice .50 cal Muzzle loader that we sold to another LRH Member. also have a nice McMillan on our .17 HMR. with thumb hole stocks.

I took the pic with my phone. How can I get a more detailed pic unless I take pics of half of the rifle. This is a fairly up to date phone so is there is a setting to improve quality?

I took the pic with my phone. How can I get a more detailed pic unless I take pics of half of the rifle. This is a fairly up to date phone so is there is a setting to improve quality?
Don't know what phone you have, but you should be able to get picture that when you upload the other views can enlarge them.
Look at you phone "Picture" settings.
My phone is unfortunately, is smarted than me. Seems like every time I get the settings that I want, the phone changes them to what it likes.

Don't know what phone you have, but you should be able to get picture that when you upload the other views can enlarge them.
Look at you phone "Picture" settings.
My phone is unfortunately, is smarted than me. Seems like every time I get the settings that I want, the phone changes them to what it likes.
I've had that happen a couple of times. I think it's every time the up date my phone. That happens an average of 2x a month.

$10 K for this Blaser. 😬. Not even a custom though undoubtably excellent quality
For that price, it would have to be proven good enough by serial number and load specifics.
I would not like paying so much for an abstract roll of the dice.

So far, the only gunbuilder I'm aware of who demonstrates and sells by serial# is [Quarter Minute Magnums].
Impressive business model. You know exactly what you're buying beforehand.
I just haven't bought from them yet.

NICE!
Please post more detailed pics and some range targets with groups. Don't think that you need any luck. you are on the right track. I like the stock, always partial towards Thumb Hole for Hunting. Had a really nice .50 cal Muzzle loader that we sold to another LRH Member. also have a nice McMillan on our .17 HMR. with thumb hole stocks.
That's a Boyd's heavy thumbhold. I had to cut l.o.p. and sand the inside of the thumbhole to move my finger where the trigger touched my finger so that I got a straight pull on it. I had to open the barrel channel up to give me a 16th clearance on a 1 and 1/8 or 1/4 Dia. barrel. I used marine spar varnish inside and out for moisture exposure before bedding and pillaring. Looking back I even enjoyed the trying things.

Recent Posts