Cordless e-fillet knife

Red ear tastes better than crappie but that's just me
We ain't got none of them walleyes around here
But the belly meat off of an op catfish be some fine eating too

Got ya. We clean slot of crappie each year. Sometimes fish cleaning station is full so no 110 power. I have 12 volt, but no cord would be awesome.

I am sure you are way ahead of us here in Missouri. Guys from work supposed to go to lake Washington in Mississippi next week but with the flooding they might cancell. Good luck

Feenix,Dont sharpen your chain
IMG_0164.JPG
saw Thats crazy talk right there:) project I did

I am sure you are way ahead of us here in Missouri. Guys from work supposed to go to lake Washington in Mississippi next week but with the flooding they might cancell. Good luck
No flooding in FL. and the bite is on right now, so send them over here.
Wind has been a bit tough on us old guys but thats just the way it is.

Problem is many who come decide to stay. Lol
Myself included, and the warm wether and great year round fishing is a good reason.
Many of the lakes here dont show on the maps, so there is far more water than most realize.

A friend of mine has a place near lake Okeechobee. He ask me to come down and fish every year, but he is only there part of the time. I am ready to start fishing since hunting here is pretty much done.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.