• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Corbin Hydraulic Swage Press and jacket making stuff

muleskinner

Corbin hydraulic press works great. I replaced the hydraulic fluid in the press and the proximity sensors. Press is mounted to a dolly for easy storage.

Comes with over 220' of 1/2'' tubing for 50 cal. jacket making and the tubing Jacket-maker die shown in the picture. You could also draw the 50 cal jackets down to something smaller with dies from Corbins. I will also include a Corbin power swaging book.

Perfect setup for 50 BMG bullets, muzzleloader bullets etc. You can build pretty much any bullet or jacket with this press and dies purchased from Corbins.

I prefer local pickup, but I can ship if needed for actual cost of shipping and crating. I'm guessing it will be fairly costly because its heavy and will need a sturdy crate. The press weighs 350 lbs alone. I can build the crate for the cost of material to help with costs.

$5200 for all

The press is $9850 new from Corbins, the die is $749 new and the tubing is over $950 from them.

Open to trades for guns, sxs, boats or?

Attachments

• s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 81
  • s-l500 (4).jpg
    s-l500 (4).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 82
  • s-l500 (5).jpg
    s-l500 (5).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 73
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 74
  • s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 86
  • s-l500 (2).jpg
    s-l500 (2).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
I am interested in this setup, but will check on the cost of additional dies
What part of the country are you located in?
Neme
Corbin hydraulic press works great. I replaced the hydraulic fluid in the press and the proximity sensors. Press is mounted to a dolly for easy storage.

Comes with over 220' of 1/2'' tubing for 50 cal. jacket making and the tubing Jacket-maker die shown in the picture. You could also draw the 50 cal jackets down to something smaller with dies from Corbins. I will also include a Corbin power swaging book.

Perfect setup for 50 BMG bullets, muzzleloader bullets etc. You can build pretty much any bullet or jacket with this press and dies purchased from Corbins.

I prefer local pickup, but I can ship if needed for actual cost of shipping and crating. I'm guessing it will be fairly costly because its heavy and will need a sturdy crate. The press weighs 350 lbs alone. I can build the crate for the cost of material to help with costs.

$5200 for all

The press is $9850 new from Corbins, the die is $749 new and the tubing is over $950 from them.

Hey Muleskinner
I just noticed you are there in the Cedar City Area so i could come over and pick this up.
So the dies you have are for VLD .510" bullets??

Thanks again,
Ronnie Johnson

$5200 for all

Muleskinner,
Well in reading this add again I see you have already told me the dies are the .510 Jacket making dies. So I understand.
Sorry about just not eading the add.
RJ

Muleskinner,
Well in reading this add again I see you have already told me the dies are the .510 Jacket making dies. So I understand.
Sorry about just not eading the add.
RJ

The die set I have is for making 50 cal. jackets. The options are endless with this press and available dies that Corbins makes. You can pretty much make any jacket or bullet with this press. I can post more pictures if needed.

$5200 for all

Muleskinner,
Can jacket thickness does this tubing you have produce?
Does the jacket dies you have produce a tapered jacket? I guess that is want I am wondering about.
Thanks,
RJ

If you only use the die I have it's a pretty thick jacket. You could get other dies and draw them down further and make them thinner. I have a .50 to .45 draw die that I was going to use for 45 jackets. No taper on the jacket, straight walled jacket just like you'd get from most jacket makers.

I was making high bc muzzleloader bullets and I was struggling to find long enough jackets. I bought this setup to make the jackets, but I've gone away from bullet making and don't need it anymore. It's an amazing machine and has a huge potential if someone wanted to start making bullets.

These are the .45 muzzleloader bullets I was making along with my best 3 shot 100 yard group.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.PNG
    IMG_1740.PNG
    171.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1758.PNG
    IMG_1758.PNG
    306 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 44
If you only use the die I have it's a pretty thick jacket. You could get other dies and draw them down further and make them thinner. I have a .50 to .45 draw die that I was going to use for 45 jackets. No taper on the jacket, straight walled jacket just like you'd get from most jacket makers.

I was making high bc muzzleloader bullets and I was struggling to find long enough jackets. I bought this setup to make the jackets, but I've gone away from bullet making and don't need it anymore. It's an amazing machine and has a huge potential if someone wanted to start making bullets.

These are the .45 muzzleloader bullets I was making along with my best 3 shot 100 yard group.
That looks like the tips Corbins sells also. is that correct? I am planning to make mostly bigger bore bullets along with swaged paper patch stuff.

So I am wondering if the press could be moved laying down if the oil were drained. Does the manual say anything. If so I could just bring the truck. Otherwise I have a 16' enclosed trailer, just mileage does down on a 1300 mile round trip.

That looks like the tips Corbins sells also. is that correct? I am planning to make mostly bigger bore bullets along with swaged paper patch stuff.

So I am wondering if the press could be moved laying down if the oil were drained. Does the manual say anything. If so I could just bring the truck. Otherwise I have a 16' enclosed trailer, just mileage does down on a 1300 mile round trip.

Yes, I bought the tips from Corbins.

It could probably be laid down, or I could strap it to a pallet or a crate and load it in your truck.

Those are works of art!!!