• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Corbin Bullet Swaging Kit

thebbc

About 2 years ago I set out to create two things to use in a .224 caliber cartridge. One was a solid lead hollow point for subs and the other was an overweight long range bullet for the 22-250 AI. I purchased all of the equipment to do this, but never finished the projects. I have a complete like new S press and a ton of dies focused towards the two above goals. All dies are adjustable and can produce .224 caliber bullets of any size in boat tail, spitzer and flat base designs from the lightest all the way up to a 107.5 grain .224 bullet. I am sure there will be some questions so ask away. I do have pics of a few of the bullets that can be made from this setup. Text me for pics. This kit includes everything you need to make 224 caliber projectiles, except the jackets (j-6m-10b @ corbin) and lube (cs-2 @ corbin). Dave at Corbin is more than willing to talk with you as well and is a wealth of information on the subject.

Kit includes:

S Press
Reloading shell holder adapter

Custom .224 Core Swage die
.224 Core Seating Die
.224 VLD Point Form Die
.224 Rebated Boat Tail Dies
Jacket Draw Down Die (the long bullet requires 6mm jackets to be drawn down to make them longer and .224
Jacket Trim Die

Custom .224 Lead Point Form Die
Custom .224 Fore Form Die

22lr brass Jacket maker Die kit (Makes .224 jackets out of spent 22lr brass)

Precision Core Cutter

60,000 grain lead core wire .185
60,000 grain lead core wire .218

I spent just over $2500 dollars for all of this new. It is all still in perfect shape and I am looking to get $2000 out of it shipped in the US.

Chad