Copperhead is ready to strike.

Wow ! That is one awesome rifle. I went back to look at the photos 6 or 7 times. An absolutely tasteful and beautifully built piece. Think I had better save up some coin and plan on something special like that for myself. Good hunting and be safe and well.
Tommy

Wow ! That is one awesome rifle. I went back to look at the photos 6 or 7 times. An absolutely tasteful and beautifully built piece. Think I had better save up some coin and plan on something special like that for myself. Good hunting and be safe and well.
Tommy

Beautiful rifle! Love the color, and name!
Thanks guys!!

I'm cheap and my builds are always utilitarian, but every once in a while I'll see a build that tempts me to actually put thought into the way my rifles look.. yours is definitely one of them. Looks great!

I'm cheap and my builds are always utilitarian, but every once in a while I'll see a build that tempts me to actually put thought into the way my rifles look.. yours is definitely one of them. Looks great!
I know how you feel. I'm always looking to save some money but I spared no expense on this build for a few reasons.

I can tell you there is no better feeling than building a rifle to your specs 100%. When they shoot tiny holes it's just icing on the cake.

Forgot I had this thread. Update for those that are interested. Finally got a load ironed out after a throat measurement debacle LOL.
Ready for some meat missiles to be launched!
2574CC85-AB3A-4AEE-8CD2-D4848807C373.jpeg

Just in time for the end of deer season 😂