Copperhead is ready to strike.

333DC867-55DD-4E34-B9E2-50FDAE5C8DF1.png

I think she will shoot! Shots 7, 8, 9 during break in with a random charge. The numbers are the seating depth. Can't wait to see what speeds I'll be getting.

Boy that's a sharp rifle. I'm really impressed with the guys @ Alamo. Their prices are hard to believe on some of their builds.
I used one of their actions on a .280ai that I had another builder put together and could not be happier. It runs smooth and the rifle (w/ a Bartlein) shoots one ragged hole.
My only question is are u sleeping with that rifle? I have that sucker tucked in right beside me.

Boy that's a sharp rifle. I'm really impressed with the guys @ Alamo. Their prices are hard to believe on some of their builds.
I used one of their actions on a .280ai that I had another builder put together and could not be happier. It runs smooth and the rifle (w/ a Bartlein) shoots one ragged hole.
My only question is are u sleeping with that rifle? I have that sucker tucked in right beside me.
Haha! I would but the wife may object! It's tucked nicely away in its own special spot so nothing comes close to it 😉

Hello, I'm trying to see if anyone else has had issues with this version of bullet and were you able to resolve it. Comments on rifle build, powder choice, primer, etc are not really what I'm looking to explore so thanks in advance.

I have been trying to shoot Federal Edge TLR (version before Terminal Ascent) in my 7mm Mag and 2 300Win Mag. I get consistently low SD (single digit) 5 shot groups and then when patterning the load, I ALWAYS get 1 random flyer in a 5 shot group. No consistency on which one takes a walk on me. I've gone through the entire range of searing depth and load charges and can't get rid of the flyer. The groups tighten and open up as you would expect with those variations but the flyer always is there. I have none of these issues with Berger, Nosler, or Barnes.

I really wanted these to work but am out of ideas. Anyone had success?
Thanks

Very nice!

Copperhead sure is looking fine! Congrats on and awesome build!

Beautiful rifle. What did it weight with the AnTi Action and Nightforce?

Very nice looking stick, love to know the bare weight.

Thanks guys! It weighed 7.4 pounds without the scope or bipod. I'll get a weight this evening with the scope