Copperhead is ready to strike.

sierracharlie338

Got my elk rifle in hand and couldn't be happier. The guys at Alamo Precision killed this build dubbed Copperhead. Chambered in 30 Nosler.

Definace anTi action
Proof 26inch sendero 1:9
AG Comp Adj Hunter with custom paint.
Trigger tech special
Area 419 Hellfire

7746B2F2-FDA0-43DB-A1FA-B6566F96EFDB.jpeg

EE26AA4F-905F-4EDE-9D7F-5BB1A83A4F6D.jpeg

FD2A2FE3-7260-4DFF-A23B-D00CCA47BF5D.jpeg

D293F5F3-8EFB-43AD-A69F-9793E68884E1.jpeg

2783C339-18AF-4B21-814A-8980610674E4.jpeg

Ready to put some rounds down range!

Got my elk rifle in hand and couldn't be happier. The guys at Alamo Precision killed this build dubbed Copperhead. Chambered in 30 Nosler.

Definace anTi action
Proof 26inch sendero 1:9
AG Comp Adj Hunter with custom paint.
Trigger tech special
Area 419 Hellfire

View attachment 265579
View attachment 265580
View attachment 265581
View attachment 265582

View attachment 265578

Ready to put some rounds down range!
Very Nice!! Did you go with a SAAMI spec reamer or did you use a custom long Freebore reamer for your 30 Nosler?

Liddy

Very Nice!! Did you go with a SAAMI spec reamer or did you use a custom long Freebore reamer for your 30 Nosler?

Liddy
This one is SAAMI, after talking to a few people I trust, I decided to try this first to get the rifle in my hands faster. If I'm not able to push it where I want I will spec out a reamer with the guys at APR and run that for comparison.

I can already see that 7 by 7 hanging above your fire place and the guy from PA will be making sauage & kielbasa for you.
Real NICE Awesome looking and bet that it's a tack driver. I bet that you have that, jewel of a firearm, next to your bed if not in the bed sleeping with you untill you go on your hunt. I am happy for you brother that you have a "one of a kind custom rifle" You now have to tell all of us your story when you finish your hunt so we can live vicariously. Remember the best part of the trip is the months/years of planning. It's all about getting to the end.

Awesome looking rifle.

I've been thrilled with the performance of mine.

What bullet are you planning to run?
Gonna start with the 208 Amaxs because I have a stash of them from my 300wm I never touched. If they don't want to shoot I'll prob jump straight to the 230s

I can already see that 7 by 7 hanging above your fire place and the guy from PA will be making sauage & kielbasa for you.
Real NICE Awesome looking and bet that it's a tack driver. I bet that you have that, jewel of a firearm, next to your bed if not in the bed sleeping with you untill you go on your hunt. I am happy for you brother that you have a "one of a kind custom rifle" You now have to tell all of us your story when you finish your hunt so we can live vicariously. Remember the best part of the trip is the months/years of planning. It's all about getting to the end.
Thank you very much and I absolutely will update everyone!

Recent Posts