Copper Solvent ?

Zep

Trying not to waste anyone's time so I spent quite a bit of time in the archives reading all that I could find but a lot of it is rather old. Suggestions are appreciated.

Nothing severe at this point as it is a new stainless rifle. Thinking of trying Bore Tech Eliminator to start or do you suggest another option?. Bore Tech Cu+2 seems to be another option together with Bore Tech C4 for carbon. Sweets seems to be the choice if things get bad.

Rifle is a bolt .223 for woodchucks.

Many thanks.

Bore Tech Cu+2 if your focus is copper removal. But Bore Tech Eliminator is also very effective on copper removal.

I have had very good results with the Gunslick foaming bore cleaner, which I think, is another product rel-labled. It workes very well.

BoreTech Eliminator for regular cleaning of copper and carbon. CU+2 for stubborn copper and C4 with it for carbon.

BoreTech is the stuff for me and I have tested a lot of the "chosen" ones agaist it.

Jeff

Wipe out foaming bore cleaner plus accelerator to speed things up. No scrubbing just push accelerator, then foam it and wait an hour then it will be shiny and new

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.