Copper shortages and price increases

Sell copper users short and buy copper suppliers long... Use the profit for free bullets... Just like ya do with crazy gas user/supplier fluctuations... Our politicians do... And don't forget pennies... Last copper shortage the gov allowed them to be destroyed... The pure'ish ones were worth quite a bit more than one cent when melted down... Necessity breeds ingenuity... That reminds me... where's my daughter's penny jug... Shoot on!

Last edited:
Thanks Brother. Us 7mm guys are really feeling the discrimination 😂. Hornady are the only 7mm bullets I've seen locally and online. I'll send you a message.

God bless

Luis
I'm well stocked on the scarce copper and fully stocked on 7mm bullets ready to ship. :) At current business levels we are good to go for a year.

On a serious note. The last three shipments of raw copper and our recycling have been down in price. Both raw material and recycle are based on the commodity market.

I'm well stocked on the scarce copper and fully stocked on 7mm bullets ready to ship. :) At current business levels we are good to go for a year.

On a serious note. The last three shipments of raw copper and our recycling have been down in price. Both raw material and recycle are based on the commodity market.

Thanks Steve, appreciate the offer.

I tried the Absolutes and rifles didn't like them. Will try the 143gr Hammer Hunters in a few months in my 7mm Rem Mag, I have some RL23 ready for them.

No offense, but for practice I'd go broke using Hammers LOL.

I will reach out for those RL 23 recipe also.

Thanks again

Luis

Not aware of any primers made from stainless. There are brass ones plated with nickel, just like nickel plated brass cases.

Obviously any primer cup made of stainless would indeed be made of stainless 🤷🏼‍♂️.
I have some Winchester Staynless Large pistol primers. So they are not Staynless ?