Copper market

Let's hope so. The last time I spoke with one of my bullet jacket suppliers, he stated their copper prices had increased by 42%. subsequently, he was completely out of jackets.

I work for a copper mining company. Obviously my thoughts go against the grain around here.

Baby Lol GIF by moodman

Higher copper prices mean a better chance for my company to expand (more opportunities for me), a higher year end bonus, and more moola for the company to spend on soft fringe benefits like free lunches and free tickets to sporting events for me. So I want copper prices to RUN BABY RUN!! I'll gladly spend a few extra bucks a year on bullets.

Midway always fleeces unsuspecting customers during shortages their purchasing power far exceeds the smaller shops yet their pricing doesnt reflect that
This past Tuesday, I received an email from Midway USA stating that the 7828 SSC powder I had asked to be notified of when it came in--was in. I sprung into action and called because I had to change my credit card number due to ID theft. I was allowed to buy two pounds and it has already shipped. Two pounds of 7828SSC cost me $115.00 shipped with a hazard fee and a small donation to the NRA. I am thrilled with Midway. I am going to ask to do the same thing for some pistol powder. Another hazard fee, but it is cheaper than buying from scalpers.

This past Tuesday, I received an email from Midway USA stating that the 7828 SSC powder I had asked to be notified of when it came in--was in. I sprung into action and called because I had to change my credit card number due to ID theft. I was allowed to buy two pounds and it has already shipped. Two pounds of 7828SSC cost me $115.00 shipped with a hazard fee and a small donation to the NRA. I am thrilled with Midway. I am going to ask to do the same thing for some pistol powder. Another hazard fee, but it is cheaper than buying from scalpers.
Almost $60 per pound delivered.
What a bargain larry has bestowed upon ye
Every other distributor sells it cheaper and pays more for it than midway does. Midway also pays less for shipping than the smaller shops by volume
These savings on items and shipping never trickle down to the consumer. Thus midway is a scalper, they may not be on gunbroker but they do fleece their customers

Almost $60 per pound delivered.
What a bargain larry has bestowed upon ye
Every other distributor sells it cheaper and pays more for it than midway does. Midway also pays less for shipping than the smaller shops by volume
These savings on items and shipping never trickle down to the consumer. Thus midway is a scalper, they may not be on gunbroker but they do fleece their customers
Just asking. Do you have any personal experience with the retail sporting arms and ammunition business, or is what you are saying just an opinion?

Just asking. Do you have any personal experience with the retail sporting arms and ammunition business, or is what you are saying just an opinion?
I have and and have good trusting friends that do. What Andrew Massi is saying is true. EVERYTHING in world business works the same way. The bigger the orders the bigger the discounts on volume. When my local Scheels store gets primers and powder to this day they are still within a buck or two of prepan BS and I can promise you they ain't loosing $$ on it.