• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

copper 12 gauge slugs

Sherman Millard

Hello all, my buddies 13 year old got drawn for a coveted hog hunt on a state park here in Cali. Problem is it's a shotgun only hunt and here in cali they need to be copper. So I 'am in dire need for a couple of boxes of .12 gauge copper slugs. I think rem, barnes, and or federal are my options. Any help would be appreciated. thanks [email protected]

Hello all, my buddies 13 year old got drawn for a coveted hog hunt on a state park here in Cali. Problem is it's a shotgun only hunt and here in cali they need to be copper. So I 'am in dire need for a couple of boxes of .12 gauge copper slugs. I think rem, barnes, and or federal are my options. Any help would be appreciated. thanks [email protected]
TTT

I wish I could help......I had a box of copper coated but they must have got shot up. The copper coated ones Probably won't work for California anyway. I'll try check a couple local stores if I drive by them during the next day or so.

Last edited:
I saw these...... thought I'd pass it on anyway. I have never bought from them, and they are sabots. I'm not sure what you are shooting them out of.

Another place, same slugs:

Last edited:
I saw these...... thought I'd pass it on anyway. I have never bought from them, and they are sabots. I'm not sure what you are shooting them out of.

Another place, same slugs:

Thanks ckg gunworks but they are in canada and would be hard to get it here to the us angin thanks and please keep looking

I have 3 boxes of Remington Copper solids I could part with. I paid $14.99 + tax a box several years ago if you want them for $17 a box plus you pay shipping they are yours. See attached pics.

Attachments

• EC5F4C76-751A-4577-90B9-5C09ADD235DF.jpeg
    EC5F4C76-751A-4577-90B9-5C09ADD235DF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • F8303F52-860D-44D1-A4AA-020437C84536.jpeg
    F8303F52-860D-44D1-A4AA-020437C84536.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
I have a couple boxes of the Remington copper solids you can have if its for the kids. how do I get them to you in cali. PM me and we can work it out

I have 3 boxes of Remington Copper solids I could part with. I paid $14.99 + tax a box several years ago if you want them for $17 a box plus you pay shipping they are yours. See attached pics.
Mnovak73, find out what cost to ship to cali, and I'll get you a money order. thanks sir sherman millard 1765 creek dr. san jose ca 95125