Cooper

"If threatened while sitting on the nest, which is simply a cavity scooped in the earth, the hen presses her long neck flat along the ground, blending with the background. Ostriches, contrary to popular belief, do not bury their heads in the sand. "

Your metaphor is about as sound as your reasoning, now I challenge you to develop a thought you can call your own.

url]

"If threatened while sitting on the nest, which is simply a cavity scooped in the earth, the hen presses her long neck flat along the ground, blending with the background. Ostriches, contrary to popular belief, do not bury their heads in the sand. "

Your metaphor is about as sound as your reasoning, now I challenge you to develop a thought you can call your own.

url]

Your an Idiot and a supporter of those that wish to take away gun ownership in this country, how's that?

Troutslayer, you might want to look at his voting record on gun related issues. Or do you not think that his past voting recored will indicate what he'll do in the future? While he might not take away ALL our gun rights, he will surely try to take SOME of them.

From what I can see, Obama isn't going to take away our rights to own firearms.

Than see this: (Taken from Obama's website)

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.​

In the meantime I would be happy to give you a fair price for those unwanted Cooper Arms rifles as I would like to have a fine locally made weapon that I probably couldn't otherwise afford but since you say the resale value is so low.... PM me what you got.

If you are looking for cooper guns. There are plenty here:
GunBroker.com® - Search Results: cooper

Let us know how many you buy. There seems to be more than usual. I would know because I WAS in the market to buy one before I read the USA Today article.

John---there are always going to be those who do not understand but rest assured they are the ones who will squeal like a pig stuck under the gate when the day of reckoning comes! Just let them continue to reside in LALA land!

Some people are the "gatekeepers of freedom" while others that stand and watch said gate get slammed in our face and wonder what happened.

Troutslayer, although I do want to see the company preserved, I don't want Dan Cooper to remain attached or involved in anyway. He has set a dangerous precident in supporting Obama. Not sure what your political convictions are but Barak Obama is a clear threat to our 2nd amendment rights. His work and voting record clearly show that as well as the "off record" statement he made when he thought he wasn't being recorded behind closed doors, which is all very contray to his campaign rhetoric. He's a chameleon. Also, if wasn't for the NRA, I am firmly convinced we would have lost most if not all our gun and hunting priviledges decades ago. Their pressure kept a nececssary ballance in congress to maitain 2nd amendment rights for the last several decades. You will see President elect Obama and the democrat controlled congress attempt to whittle down or 2nd amendment rights very soon. And without the NRA, they will succeed.

MontanaRifleman, you are correct, Obama is a definate threat to gun ownership.

Now how is Dan Cooper going to be removed from the company, he owns it.

MontanaRifleman, you are correct, Obama is a definate threat to gun ownership.

Now how is Dan Cooper going to be removed from the company, he owns it.

jwp, if he leaves it will be due to pressure. I think there is a very real chance he will if he really cares about his employees like he said he does.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm naive. Time will tell.

I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.

Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.

Sorry but you are not "hitting on all cylinders" as they say--have a nice liberal day sir. Guess you are going to give your man Osama 4 years as well???

SYL--I am done with you on this matter---can only watch someone Whirl like a Dervish for so long!

Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.

I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.

I also just called, and asked about the situation with Dan. He said that's all up in the air... sounded a little frustrated.

Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.

Thanks Roll Yur Own, you are correct, I am not a liberal. We are our own worst enemies sometimes.

Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.

I'm guessing there would be a few dealers interested in that proposal.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.