• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Model 52 Jackson Hunter in 257 Weatherby

Allen Kitts

Cooper Jackson Model 52 Jackson Hunter
Talley Rings and Bases
Minor Scuffs on the Bold Knob from the Gun Safe
Rifle has approx 75-80 rounds down the tube.
Likes 115 VLD's
Bought the gun for my grandson and it didn't work out. First 50 founds were 100 Grain Weatherby Factory ammo. We had just starter reloading for it and never finished up the load. Shoots factory ammo and the 115's right at about an inch but like I said we never got to finish the load development.
Copy and paste the link below for the rifle specifications. I have the original box and paperwork but not the factory target.

$2,150.00 OBO includes shipping to your FFL US Only
IMG_0800.jpg
IMG_0801.jpg
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0808.jpg
IMG_0809.jpg

Scope Not Included

Ok somebody tell me whats it gonna take to sell this rifle?
Great Caliber, Great Manufacturer.
How about $1,800.00 and you pay for the shipping, insurance and all transfer fees.
Does that get anyone interested?

Can I ask what your Grandson didn't like about it? My sources say the bare rifle weighs about 7lbs on the nose, I can't imagine the recoil was very significant, although I've never shot one.

Idk if you are interested in a big bore trade? Rem 700 SS 300 RUM w/McMillian Stock. Also have a brand new Proof SS Med Sporter 28" 1-9 .308 barrel blank. Was gonna build up but I just don't see myself using it.
can send pics if at all interested.

Idk if you are interested in a big bore trade? Rem 700 SS 300 RUM w/McMillian Stock. Also have a brand new Proof SS Med Sporter 28" 1-9 .308 barrel blank. Was gonna build up but I just don't see myself using it.
can send pics if at all interested.
Thanks for the offer I appreciate it but I am trying to move some out of the safe at this time. Thanks again.