• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cooper M54 7mm-08 with Scope and Spartan Bipod

snookntarpon

Cooper Model 54 7mm-08 AA+ Claro walnut upgrade
Jackson Game stock
Spare magazine ($89 Value)
Vortex PST 2.5-10x44 ($400 value)
Javelin Bipod Long ($240 Value)
Spartan Precision Gunsmith bipod adapter flush mounted.

Purchased in 2012. Has 120 rounds through it plus the rounds fired at Cooper. 2 test targets included. Sent it to Cooper for a checkup earlier this year and they were kind enough to send along another test target. Trigger is set light at 1 lb which is where i like it. Rifle complete is zeroed at 100 yards (.43" group) with Hornady Precision hunter 150 gr ELDX factory ammo and ready to hunt. Some marks on wood from walking the woods with it, but hardly visible. Tried to photograph the marks. See pics. I shoot this rifle off a Spartan Precision Tripod and bipod and installed a flush mount bipod adapter. The bipod and tripod system is phenomenal! Lightest and best I have found. Replacement cost for this is over $3500 All original paperwork, warranty registration, targets, manual and decal included.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/836356357

Thanks, SnT

IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0438.jpg
Starting Price is $1800 for bids. Buy now $2300.
Will entertain serious offers and end auction before bidding starts.
Will upload pic with name and date monday. Sorry

Nice rifle. Saw your Gunbroker post earlier. Just sold my 7mm-08 and leaning towards a 280 Remington but this makes me pause.

Great caliber and Cooper makes exceptional rifles.

It's a beautiful one. I have one 280. a Steyr. Love it. have it with a set trigger. But I own 4 7mm-08, not counting this one...
SnT

Funny how that happens. I have four in the .257 to 6.5mm range and not sure why. Even worse in the 22 centerfire calibers.