Cooper for Long Range?

sockeye3

Is anyone using a cooper for long range. I was looking at the laminated sporter in a 300 win mag and not seeing many people use this gun. Maybe the laminated stock is the sticking point.

I own one Cooper. It is a Varmint Extreme and is flat out ridiculously accurate. I would not hesitate to use one for long range shooting. You can't go wrong with a Cooper.

Have a couple cooper 92 backcountry. 300 wm and a 280 ai. That I have been working with. While I have gotten both to shoot well at a 100 yards I have not shot at distance yet. They are both nice rifles and am hoping I can shoot them decent out to 500-700 yards. Good luck

I've got a M52 Timberline in 300 WM, and a M22 Raptor in 6.5 CM. Both are well built and shoot 0.5 moa or better. My longest shot on an elk so far is 550 yards, deer is 415. Both were with factory ammunition. I'd feel confident hunting with the 300 out to at least 800 yards, maybe more as I shoot more at longer distances.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.