• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Excalibur 6.5 creedmoor NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rifle is NIB not fired by me, brought home and put in safe, pics show the rifle very well, she is brand new, not even had a round put in her yet.
D

So you have shot it...........?? or are you refering to the test target that came with the rifle....................?

Wow! You waited a long time to get that rifle.............is the 26inch barrel that important?

$1500.................1x9 twist................

Is it the black red spider web stock? What is the LOP?

G

What a great Deer rifle.

Go back to the first page, Ive got pics up, yes for me if I want 26" and dont get it I will move one, Ive already ordered another one, :D

If the length of the barrel was that important, you could have just added some washers between the barrel and the action!:D

I'm interested in a 6.5 just haven't figured out which one. How much more velocity do you think you'll get with those two inches? You have a very nice rifle for sale at a very reasonable price.

Nick

honestly, less than 100fps, probably more like 60 fps, i just like a 26" barrel, I have a 6.5 X 284 on order, between the 6.5 creed and Norma I can cover all but the big bears:D

Status
Not open for further replies.