• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Custom Sporter M52 - 270 Winchester

hornshwangler

Cooper M-52 "Custom Sporter" 270 Winchester. Purchased from Hindershot's 2 years ago and only available from their store. From Hindershot's:

"Working closely with Dan Cooper we have designed perhaps the perfect hunting rifle. We have covered every detail and this rifle is sure to please the discriminating hunter and shooter. The Model 52 was designed with accuracy and precision in mind while maintaining the weight, balance, look and feel of a classic big game rifle. Loaded with features you won't be disappointed."

AA French Walnut
Shadowline Cheekpiece
Full Wrap Checkering (Grip and Forend)
Steel Grip Cap
1" Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
24" Match Grade Stainless Fluted Barrel
Recessed Target Crown
3-Round Detachable Magazine
Fully Adjustable Trigger
Leupold Scope Bases
Weight - 7 lbs. 8 oz.
LOP - 13 3/4"

I also purchased an additional magazine ($80) that I will include. This rifle has never been shot and is new in box. Shipped & insured to your FFL for $2300.

thanks for looking
Dan
[email protected]

1gun-1.jpg

1gun-2.jpg

1gun-3.jpg

1gun-4.jpg

1gun-5.jpg

1gun-6.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, this is one beautiful rifle!! I have an old Rem 721 in a 270 and couldn't begin to count the number of deer it's taken. I would love to have a gun like this but might be afraid to hunt with it, it's so beautiful. Is it still available?

Cooper Custom Sporter M52 - 270 Winchester - SOLD

Sorry for being so late marking this rifle as SOLD. I tried following the instructions for marking listings SOLD but didn't have much luck. I hope this satisfies the requirement. Thanks to all who looked and responded with offers.

Dan

that is a beautiful gun. glad she is sold because i might have to go to the folded money to have that one. nice rifle.

Burly One- We would have had a "Battle of the Stacks" then cause I really liked that gun. Think it would look better on the wall than that 230 BC buck I'm after. I like to hunt with a 270 but that was really too pretty to be inna woods and brush.:)

Hunt tis one ya gotta be crazy, dis won be for lookin at only. Glad he seen for me cause it be in my safe or at least on the way. Bet it was hard to let go huh. Outstanding weapon.
Geno