• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Backcountry 6.5x284

Man I looked at this ad countless times wanting to buy it. I already have the 6.5PRC and from what I've read they're pretty comparable abs that's the reason I didn't. Beautiful rifle and glad it sold. Someone got a smoking deal here.

Hey guys, no I'm not driving 1100 miles, taking 3 days off work, spending $500 for gas plus hotel plus food, and violate state laws of two states just to satisfy a lordship. Unreasonable offers will be ignored.
Who could turn those terms down?!

Good luck, this is a nice rifle and should have sold by now.

Buyer backed out of sale this morning, so it's back up for sale.

$2500 FFL to your FFL

Factory new Norma ammo to buyer

Beautiful rifle. Too bad the buyer backed out. Had the same thing happen to us twice this past month.
Well someone else is going to get a great rig for a really good price!
Thank you sir. He had cold feet from the get go, the truth is that he can't afford it and was looking for an excuse to back out.

This is a great rifle and will sell or it will go back in the safe.

Wow, now you are attacking my financial standing on a public forum. Real stand up guy here. The truth is something in my gut told me not to send this guy a check, can't explain it, but to attack me like this is uncalled for.

Wow, now you are attacking my financial standing on a public forum. Real stand up guy here. The truth is something in my gut told me not to send this guy a check, can't explain it, but to attack me like this is uncalled

You have much to learn my friend. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Your PMs show what kind of guy you are.

After much thought and consideration, price adjusted to $2800 for rifle and rings. Ammo available for additional if buyer wants it.

FFL to FFL.