• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper 92 Backcountry .264 Win Mag in Woodland Camo, As New.

Ramblin99

Selling my Cooper Model 92 Backcountry in .264 Win Mag caliber. The rifle is silver with the woodland camo stock. I bought it new earlier this year, took it to the range and did a proper barrel break-in with 30 rounds, and then put in a hard case. It is in as-new condition. I have the box, manuals, test target and thread protector. Ships to you with the original box in a box. The sale includes the 30mm Talley Lightweights. The rifle weighs 5.75 pounds, 24" fluted barrel, 13-1/2" LOP, 20-oz. carbon stock and very accurate. Shot a little over 1/2MOA during break-in with very inexpensive factory ammo. Only reason I'm selling is Karl Kampfeld is working on a couple of projects for me, so freeing up some funds for those two rifles.

The Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50mm BRXi scope is not included, but can also be purchased for $2,500 shipped. I'll probably list it over in the Optics classifieds.

Pics shown below. $2,500 shipped from an individual to your FFL. This will be cross-posted over on Rokslide. Drop me a PM if you have any questions or want more pics. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_1403.jpgIMG_1409.jpgIMG_1405.jpgIMG_1406.jpgIMG_1407.jpgIMG_1408.jpgIMG_1411.jpgIMG_1412.jpgIMG_1414.jpgIMG_1418.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts