Cooper .280 Ackley Improved

Greg Duerr

Does anyone own a Cooper in either the Excaliber or the Jackson Hunter in the .280 Ackley Improved? How does it perform

When Ordering a Cooper can get get a longer barrel like a 26" and request a different twist rate...............................Like if you ordered a .243 Ackley could you get a 1x8 twist rate.

My friend has an Excalibur in 280AI and it is an incredible. Easily under 1/4 moa.

Wish you the same accuracy.

Does anyone own a Cooper in either the Excaliber or the Jackson Hunter in the .280 Ackley Improved? How does it perform

When Ordering a Cooper can get get a longer barrel like a 26" and request a different twist rate...............................Like if you ordered a .243 Ackley could you get a 1x8 twist rate.

lightbulbWhy not call them directly to get the right information first hand.lightbulb

I have an Excalibur in a 280 AI and it's so good I'm selling my custom Kimber for a 708 Excaliber , best shooting rifle I have owned better than a few customs I've had . It shoots regular cheap 280 Rem Ammo at half inch and handloaded AI rounds even better.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts