• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper 22 22-250ai w/ 2 barrels

hitemhard

I have a cooper model 22 single shot in 22-250ai. this rifle has a custom rock 8 twist barrel on it and includes the original 14 twist cooper barrel that is also guarenteed to shoot 1/2 moa. it also includes the talley rings and bases. i have dies and some brass and bullets available just not included.

just to be upfront the pics make the stock look cleaner than it is. it has numrerous small nicks and scratches, it is for sure a field use rifle. I haven't fired it but original owner said both barrels have under 500rds each. I tuned the trigger and it is great and right around 1.5pds and crisp. the 8 twist is a 5r 8 twist mike rock barrel. rings are included and I will sell the scope seperately if interested it is my vx III 3.5x10x40 with new m1 knobs and duplex reticle 1" main tube. $1300 for the package or $950 for just rifle shipped.

This rifle weighs almost exactly 8 pounds without scope and about 9 with scope. this would make a great coyote slash long range varmint rifle or if you live in a state were you can hunt with a 22 caliber this would actually make a good dear rifle with the 80gr berger vlds that it shoots well at 3350fps.

i am very open to trades especially for good glass scopes or swaro/zeiss rangefinders. with anything else their is always a chance and it never hurts to ask worst I can say is no.

bipod not included
pics
IMGP6228.jpg

IMGP6229.jpg

IMGP6230.jpg

IMGP6231.jpg

IMGP6232.jpg