Cookbooks and Fitness Nutrition

snuzzo29

Anyone have any good recommendations on cookbooks or other good sources on eating clean? I'm going to work hard on my fitness this year and food is an area I need to improve during training.

Greg doucette has a cook book out, the guy talks all crazy on video's but his cook book makes sense and has good low calorie options for lots of things. The protein icecream is actually pretty good.

Anyone have any good recommendations on cookbooks or other good sources on eating clean? I'm going to work hard on my fitness this year and food is an area I need to improve during training.
Are you already in shape an looking to go further?

If not, the cooking isn't the problem. Simply cut back your calories. How much you need to cut back depends on your weight, bmi etc. as well as how active you are.

That's it. That's the big secret to weight loss.

If you're looking to eat clean as you mentioned, this is more useful for busting past a plateau. Mine is at 11% to 9%. I've gone below that but I'll never do that again voluntarily, nor do I have the mental discipline to maintain that. I barely hang on at around 10% the older I get.

Nutritional eating needs to be something you're willing to do for the rest of your life, every day, for it to be effective. If you're not, it's wasting your time and your best bet is eating what you want, and managing weight by counting calories instead of macros and worrying about cooking.

Not really what your looking for .But a fun cook book,and in field techniques.Meat eater cook book