convert LA savage to DBM?

Mine is a 1993 Stagger Feed 110FP LA in .308 from the factory mag box attached to the reciever bottom...

The thing that throw me is CDI makes LA bottom metal for newer CF and older SF...maybe theres a difference in his bottom metal config between the two...

Sure would be nice to take advantage of Savage factory bottom metal and use SSS 's extended 9 rd mags...keep us posted.

Everyone seems to like the CDI and he'll inlet the stock for his metal at a decent price with what sounds like pretty quick turn around.

YES...HE IS THE MAN...lots of satisfied customers and I have seen first hand his work...I may end up going that route ESPECIALLY if he puts on a SAVAGER GROUP BUY like he did for the Remington 700 guys over at SNIPERS HIDE $175.00 for the bottom metal and a special price on inletting too...maybe if more people asked him he'd do it for SAVAGE NUTS TOO...

If he did that I'd definitely send in my Choate Tactical and buy and send in a B&C tactical Medalist SA as well just to have it done for a SA build.

Capt Beach

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.