Conventional Trail Camera Into A Cellular Camera

BOWHUNTERCOP

If you have a few conventional trail cameras and want a cell camera you're in luck....Spypoint now has a new product called the Spypoint Cell-Link......It works with almost all trail cameras, best thing to do is call or email Spypoint and ask if your make/model camera will work. It comes in it on Verizon or Nationwide (AT&T) data plans vary and you can view them on spypoint's web page. It's $60 and I got it the other day, it was a easy hook up, pictures aren't as clear as a Ridgetec or Spartan Camera, it did take a few minutes longer to send the pictures then my Ridgetec, but it was successful

www.spypoint.com

If you have a few conventional trail cameras and want a cell camera you're in luck....Spypoint now has a new product called the Spypoint Cell-Link......It works with almost all trail cameras, best thing to do is call or email Spypoint and ask if your make/model camera will work. It comes in it on Verizon or Nationwide (AT&T) data plans vary and you can view them on spypoint's web page. It's $60 and I got it the other day, it was a easy hook up, pictures aren't as clear as a Ridgetec or Spartan Camera, it did take a few minutes longer to send the pictures then my Ridgetec, but it was successful

www.spypoint.com

I was looking at those Academy sports hav it for around $35.00 but read bunch of negative reviews on its performance
any thoughts on it?