Contest; Test a McMillan EOL Rifle

Kelly an update to this thread. Unfortunately my schedule will preclude me from doing any testing of your new rifle and posting the results here on this site. Enjoyed speaking with you and wish you success with the new line of rifles.

David

Well if you havent decided yet?

Kirby Allen if ya want it true and unsweetend(no sugar coating) Kirby's ya man! And he's a pretty good writer. It better be top notch or I wouldnt want him grading it.

Hey sorry guys, I thought I had mentioned already but if I haven't I want you to know I have already sent LTLR a rifle and you guys should start hearing from him soon.

I just wanted to let you guys know I start my Arizona Elk hunt today. I actually won't hunt today, I have to pick up Bob Beck from the airport and then drive to Payson. I am hunting unit 22 south which is only about 100 miles north east of Phoenix so I will start tomorrow morning. We have some pretty bigs spotted in a canyon about 3 hours by foot so it will be a tough hunt. Wish me luck and I will let you know how the McMillan EOL Outdoorsman in 338 Lapua does. I'll be in touch. BTW. The hunt is being filmed for EOL and so those of you who have never been to Arizona will get to see what type of hunting we do here.

Here is a photo of my bull. Shot him at 780 yards. #00 gr Berger Vlds out of the 338 Lapua.

Attachments

• 6x6.JPG
    6x6.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 12
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.