Contact info for Barrel Block makers

Hey Brent!

I supose 10 bucks ea should cover it. Yea send me the specs on your block, my 338 snipe tac needs one with the 36" barrel hanging on the receiver. It dont shoot bad, just think it may help with a barrel block. I may have to put a differnet stock on it, McMillan of some kind, i want to keep it as light as possible.

Hey ya Dave,

I'll get the specs to you today, rifle's out at the shop right now but I'm headed there in just a few.

A friend has a block he made which is pretty **** thin around the barrel, it's round on top and looks to be less than .100" thick around it but, it obviously shoots very, very well. It very well may be SS though.

When I get the block off and smoothed up "again", I'll get a hold of you and have you do the ano work on it, and possibly an alum Picatinny rail too.

I'll have to talk to you more about some titanium stock to build a couple lightweight actions and rails from here soon.

due to the large number of requests I have decided to have a reamer ground to 1.350.
So a completed barrel block with a 1.350 bore will run 235.00.
Also if you want a narrower block I will go as low as .150 wall thickness on any block over 8"
308nate

If you are looking for a real heat sink /radiator cooling, split block system, I suggst you look at Harbor Engineering whose pricing is the same. Overbore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I inquired of Mc MIllian about a bedding block and their A-5 stock; they told me to " stop waisting their time"!! Business must be verrrrrry good to send a customer and insult like that. Overbore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

hi do you still make 2 peice barrel blocks,,if so i have one on the gun that is one peice and i need to take it off to rebarrel, the barrel is 2inch,,if so let me know and how much,, thxs

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.