Constitution Day September 17th

Muddyboots

Far too many Americans have forgotten what our Constitution means for our personal freedom and how government is required to comply with it. I am hoping you will remember what September 17th means to all of us especially during a time when our freedoms are being tested to the highest degree.
LINK: Constitution Day Website

The website www.constitutionday.com is a perfect reference for many to reacquaint themselves to the Constitution as well as Hillsdale College for their ongoing Constitution 101 free course.

Hillsdale College is been the tip of the spear on preserving the Constitution and they have a really good FREE on-line course on Constitution 101 that everyone should be taking to reacquaint themselves. I recently received this email from Hillsdale College and worth sharing. I would encourage you to consider having your children take this course from Hillsdale since education has somehow dropped it from their curriculum to great extent.

I write to invite you to join Hillsdale College's new free online study session for our most popular online course, "Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the Constitution."

This "Constitution 101" study session aims to help Americans study the meaning and history of our Constitution during a time when many are attempting to rewrite our history and undermine our founding documents.

The preservation of liberty requires educated citizens who understand the principles of free government and who share that knowledge with the people around them.

The study session includes a syllabus that organizes the course into eleven lessons over five weeks, and it will feature regular communications regarding the key themes of the course and weekly live video sessions with a Hillsdale Ph.D. candidate.

High school students participating in this session are invited to participate in an essay contest, with cash prizes awarded for the best essays.

In keeping with Hillsdale's mission to teach all who wish to learn, this study session is offered free of charge.

The session begins on Thursday, September 17, Constitution Day, and continues through October 22. To register and enroll, click on the link below:

LINK:
Hillsdale Constitution 101

What I really found disturbing is not one representative issued one statement on the Constitution yesterday to their constituents where I live even after I took the time in preceding weeks to suggest that not that my opinion has any weight with my representatives. I am only a voter.

What I really found disturbing is not one representative issued one statement on the Constitution yesterday to their constituents where I live even after I took the time in preceding weeks to suggest that not that my opinion has any weight with my representatives. I am only a voter.
They were probably all too busy slinging mud at the opposition. Hate to be negative but.

Hey guys, I know I came across negative but I just found a message that President Trump wants to introduce via Executive Order, curriculums in the schools teaching history of America and patriotism. Great idea but wait for the opposition. We don't need Democrats and Republicans, we need AMERICANS ! My rant, no offense meant, ha! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
VOTE ! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🦌🦌🦌

Hey guys, I know I came across negative but I just found a message that President Trump wants to introduce via Executive Order, curriculums in the schools teaching history of America and patriotism. Great idea but wait for the opposition. We don't need Democrats and Republicans, we need AMERICANS ! My rant, no offense meant, ha! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
VOTE ! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🦌🦌🦌
MUDDY, I'M SORRY I RAN ALL OVER YOUR POST. SINCERE APOLOGIES. BE SAFE AND WELL. TT

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.