conquest or monarch?

Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.

Last I heard from Zeiss CS is that Meopta assembles the conquest line of scope for Zeiss in thier NY plant. The HD, Diavari & Hensoldt line are made entirely in Germany.

again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

11:30 Eastern time....5/15/2013

again....WRONGO!!

I just got off the telephone with Zeiss and the lady told me they ARE made in New York, but in a Zeiss facility NOT Meopta at all. She said she gets lots of calls on that because Meopta is also made in NY.

Thanks for the clarification Sully. Like I said earlier....Just more internet rumor BS.

again....WRONGO!!

Calm down sally or you'll get an aneurism...:rolleyes:

The handle ISNT "sally" waddie...and I wont get any sort of aneurism because my blood pressure is normal and Im not a bit excited

You sure? I'm just wondering if you've got enough time left today to call all the other scope makers and find out where they are made and with what parts so the rest of us can sleep tonight too?

You sure? I'm just wondering if you've got enough time left today to call all the other scope makers and find out where they are made and with what parts so the rest of us can sleep tonight too?

I would if I wanted to Mr. Smartass. I was just attempting to blow away the ******** you and a few others wish to spred across the BB and internet. Fine FACTS first them post them....not something you dreamed up and pulled out of your rectum!

I would if I wanted to Mr. Smartass. I was just attempting to blow away the ******** you and a few others wish to spred across the BB and internet. Fine FACTS first them post them....not something you dreamed up and pulled out of your rectum!

Hey I was told that by ZEISS CS early last yr over the phone, either way I could give a rats *** where they are made.... but I must say I feel sooo much better knowing that all 3 of my conquests are made in a separate factory now vs in the meopta factory...at the end of the day who really gives a flyin F#ck where they are assembled, made, parts originated etc. Only blowhard chest beaters care where their beloved equipment is made and go out of thier way to point it out.

If everyone knew some of the Taiwanese sweatshops that some of the parts in their $3,000+ scopes came from, they'd probably crap a gold brick.....:D

NF scopes use alot of parts from Japan.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.