Components Becoming Available

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just want to tell everyone that the tides are turning on Components Becoming Available. You will see the hoarders trying to sell their stashes now, but don't be fooled. Just wait before paying inflated prices from private sellers. Powder is comming online, bullets are on sale on the internet. I recently got (2) boxes (500) of Berger 6mm105 Hybrids that were not available for the past year or more. I spoke with some people in the major retailers and bullets are going to be sold -for regular prices and powder is coming back on line. If anyone is on PV Graf, Hodgon, you know powder is becomming available, just not the powders we want. Varger, H100. Rutombo, H4350 H4895. These powders are made at different plants, mainly in EU. They are still dealing with COVID. They are starting to get back into production. so you will get at fair prices. You are going to see the scalpers and horders start sellng at lower prices or same high prices. DON'T buy. Get your powder and bullets from retailers. I saw someone selling Berger 105 Hybrids for $75 a box the other day. Last weekend I had several GOOd FAIR members sell me 6MM 205 Berger Hybrids from $35 to $45 a box of 100 for cash or trade with my bullets. Don't sucom to inflated prices. These scalpers and horders know that retailers are getting stock in and want to unload their stash.
If everyone doesn't pay inflated prices, the prices will come down along with more factory production.

The above is 100% correct, I refused to pay the prices in 2013 and i didn't again I hope everybody learned something.
Don't rely on somebody else to provide your ammo its no different than anything else the more self sufficient you are the better.

Yep Locally the 800.00 for 8lbs of Retumbo is down to 650.00 LOL
Great seeing Local Scalpers dropping prices. LOL

Good news. Waiting for primers and a decent supply of brass at reasonable prices. Finding powder and bullets very often, hope the scalpers receive their due!

Yep Locally the 800.00 for 8lbs of Retumbo is down to 650.00 LOL
Great seeing Local Scalpers dropping prices. LOL
Seeing similar things up here in Boise (zidaho.com). Powder and primer prices seem to be trending down from what they were at the peak. Still more than I'm willing to pay but headed in the right direction. Seeing some popular powders @ $55-$65/lb. The stuff priced higher usually seems to stay for sale longer.

*Retumbo is still crazy. Current online ad has it for $120/lb. I've seen it as high as $200/lb and $1000 for 8lb keg.

Last edited:
If it EVER returns to normal and I personally feel it will not I will make it a point to buy what I feel will keep my children supplied for reloading into thier retirement years.
I'm very well supplied to see myself to retirement now but not that well supplied to see my children aleays enjoy the same ammo availability.