• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete savage action, Mcgawen barrel and lam stock new price $435 shipped

camoman80

Getting out of the game for a while of building rifles do to baby on the way and not enough time. So this is what i have up for sale as a package deal
A savage 110 in 30.06
megawen stainless varmint taper 7mm mag barrel 26" has 100 rounds through it got it to turn into 7mmstw but never did
laminate target stock like the bvss varmint taper need to be re beded
Leopld bases and rings
all you need is this Savage Arms Bolt Head Long Action Savage 110 to 116 Push Feed Small Firing Pin Hole Right Hand 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum - MidwayUSA
And someone to put it all together no machining needed all finished asking nie price to move 435 shipped
Matt

Last edited:
Re: parts for a savge build fs

Does it have the accutrigger. Is the barrel have any rounds through it. Do You have a trigger gaurd and are the rings 30mm. Vary interested. Thanks john

not a accutriger 3 screw one inch rings the barrel has under 100 rounds through it does have the trigger guard

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

Ok I also went ahead and did a loose assimply of it all today still need the bolt head but this is what it looks like the aluminum black is a action block i was working with John widden with it is a proto type and still needs some fitting but if you want it I will include it. Like i said the stock need to be rebeded as well and is not finished.

will also include lighter spring for trigger and stockade bolt lift kit but you will have to install both
Matt

Would you be interested in selling the stock separately?

tuesday the 14th is the last day on this after that I will just keep it all in the back of the safe until i get a chance to rework it all feel free to make offers until then
Matt

Last edited:

Who manufactured the stock? Is there a barrel lug included? Are all the magazine parts there or were you going to run it as a single shot? Any reply is appreciated.

Also I will be up all night tonight and sleeping tomorrow am.

I will PM my cell phone number.

Richard