• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Complete Savage Accu trigger

backwoods83

I would like to buy a complete accu trigger, I broke the hanger on one of mine, and would like to purchase a complete unit. Hopefully one of you guys that have replaced one, with a Sav2, SSS, or Jard, wouldn't mind parting with one, thanks.

Thanks. There is another guy that has a bottom release model that he's checking on, I will definitely appreciate you letting me know.

Found it. It's from a bottom release model.
4138ABAB-504D-4E59-AAD3-0BF09630FDD1.jpeg

Dang, that's the part that broke. I was hoping to get a whole unit so it matched. Thanks for checking though.

Sss and Sav2 triggers come with the hanger. I found one btw, but thanks. I may purchase the other one above, for the spare parts.

If you need it, pm him. I was only thinking of it as extra parts. I just haven't removed the thread.

If you need it, pm him. I was only thinking of it as extra parts. I just haven't removed the thread.
Thanks, but I'm not really in need. I only pick one up when I see it, because I find savages without the accutrigger cheap sometimes and convert them for myself. I have one laying around now just waiting for me to find a cheap rifle after MN deer season. Haha