• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete AR setup 2 uppers and lower

murph13

I have a complete AR setup for varmint or deer. It is built with all high end components. Blackhole Weaponry has a ridiculous reputation with there barrels and that is why they take months to receive. This AR comes with two uppers ready to go, just add optics and you are hunting. Both calibers are based off of the 6.5 grendel case.
$1400+shipping.

24 inch 1in9 twist 243 LBC Blackhole Weaponry Match grade barrel (Black Satin Finish)
DPMS Railed gas block
YHM gas tube
Model 1 Sales Vented Free Float Tube
Aero Percision Upper
DPMS Lower
Magpul PRS Stock

24 inch 22 LBC Blackhole Weaponry Match Grade Barrel (Black Satin Finish)
Blackhole Proprietary Railed Upper/Bolt Carrier Group
Model 1 Sales Free Float Tube
DPMS Railed gas block
YHM gas tube

18 loaded rounds of .243 LBC
20 loaded rounds of .22 LBC
46 pieces of brass
Two 50-round plastic ammo boxes
RCBS 6 PPC dies
LEE 22 PPC dies

The uppers share a bolt carrier group, but are otherwise complete on their own. The .22 LBC has a railed upper, which has stainles steel guide rails that the bolt carrier group (BCG) ride on to ensure perfect alignment at battery and smooth movement of the BCG while cycling. The BCG is milled to match with the rails, but also works perfectly in the standard .243 LBC upper.
There is a ton of money invested in this setup, but I have some bills that are more important, that I need to pay ASAP. Gun will come in a hardshell case. I even have optics I could add for the right price.
I might be interested in trades or partial trades, High End 1911's, Rock River ATH, Glocks, Sako's, FN 45acp,
$1400+shipping

I just got rid of the 22lbc upper today. That was the last of it. Thanks for the interest.