Competitive Edge Gunworks By Larry Crow

ADMIN

Administrator
Long range shooting has evolved by leaps and bounds since the day of the bean field rifle of a few years ago. Long range snipers are now making long 1,500 to 2,000 meter shots with regularity that a few years ago seemed impossible. Over the last century or so, custom gunsmiths have built up a good business out of customizing factory rifles in the quest for more accurate rifles. They have blueprinted actions and changed out factory barrels, triggers and stocks to accomplish this goal with great success.Read More...

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Competitive Edge Gunworks, By Larry Crow. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Very informative article. Impresive line up of custom rigs. When will part two be coming out as I'm really interested in 338 Lapua?

Last edited:
Larry,

Pretty good stuff.

It will be interesting when you get to the 'big' stuff. 338/375 sizes......

Question: Some thing through/confused me.

What does this say "Our load of choice is H4350 with 105, 1075, CCI BR4"?

I have a factory Remington model 700 action The long throw really bugs me so the question is Will your .338 action be offered in say a 60 degree quick ejection I personally think this would be a good option . Thanks

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.