Competitive Edge Gunworks By Larry Crow

ADMIN

Administrator
Long range shooting has evolved by leaps and bounds since the day of the bean field rifle of a few years ago. Long range snipers are now making long 1,500 to 2,000 meter shots with regularity that a few years ago seemed impossible. Over the last century or so, custom gunsmiths have built up a good business out of customizing factory rifles in the quest for more accurate rifles. They have blueprinted actions and changed out factory barrels, triggers and stocks to accomplish this goal with great success.Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Competitive Edge Gunworks, By Larry Crow. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Chas1

Very informative article. Impresive line up of custom rigs. When will part two be coming out as I'm really interested in 338 Lapua?

Last edited:

royinidaho

Larry,

Pretty good stuff.

It will be interesting when you get to the 'big' stuff. 338/375 sizes......

Question: Some thing through/confused me.

What does this say "Our load of choice is H4350 with 105, 1075, CCI BR4"?

jmden

Are there some stand alone pictures of the action somewhere? Didn't see any on competitive edge site...

bigbuck

I have a factory Remington model 700 action The long throw really bugs me so the question is Will your .338 action be offered in say a 60 degree quick ejection I personally think this would be a good option . Thanks

BigBuck

TheCodFather

Where can I get more information on the action shown in the beginning of the article

The Cod Father

Trending threads