COMPARING THE HOTROD SST's 6, 25, 6.5

What's the proven (tested) BC of the 150 SMK?
In a 7tw 6.5/06ai t 3170 they are shooting .1-.2mil high out to 1150yds for me. It's a new gun and still shooting faster every trip to the range. This is using the .713. Once the barrel settles in and I can put some time in it should be in the .720's at this velocity. This is also at only 400ish feet above sea level. The 147's are a bit slower at 3110 are also shooting a bit higher but not a consistent .1.
Obviously this could be break in or a not so solid zero. Come October when I get back into shooting mode i will have time to get solid info. However for the most part they are a bit conservative above 2750fps

In a 7tw 6.5/06ai t 3170 they are shooting .1-.2mil high out to 1150yds for me. It's a new gun and still shooting faster every trip to the range. This is using the .713. Once the barrel settles in and I can put some time in it should be in the .720's at this velocity. This is also at only 400ish feet above sea level. The 147's are a bit slower at 3110 are also shooting a bit higher but not a consistent .1.
Obviously this could be break in or a not so solid zero. Come October when I get back into shooting mode i will have time to get solid info. However for the most part they are a bit conservative above 2750fps
That's smoking fast for that case. What's barrel length?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.