Coming down for a hunt

Well, I have some crappy news. I am not going on this hunt!

I have gotten very credible evidence that CSI Hunting participates in Helihunting!
After going all the way to the Friends of the NRA Headquarters in Virginia, they relunctitly refunded my money. When I asked if they were going to using this service I got very vauge answers and even a little attitude.
I have contacted the local Chairperson and he said they would not be able to tell me if they would continue to use CSI Hunting until their next meeting in September!

I let them all know that I will withold any future support and donations pending the results of the meeting.

I want to thank Shaun Moloney, he provided excellent support to me in this matter. He is a stand-up guy that I hope to meet some day.

Ray.

Last edited:
padd54, sorry to hear the news but, I think you did the right thing...hopefully others will do the same. If you want to bring about a change to a business then hit em where it hurts...their wallet.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.