Combo Bino/Rangefinder pack

One of the top investments in all my years hunting was a bino-rangefinder combo. As many of you have stated it's a real pain in the rear hauling both! It also takes time to switch back and forth between binos and rangefinder. Those precious seconds may mean the difference between success or failure. I have a Leica combo and it's worth every penny.

I also don't mess with a bino carrier of any kind. I have 2 bino carriers that sit in storage at home. I often place my binos inside my jacket when not in use or while stalking game so it's not dragging on the ground and protects from dirt, rain, snow, etc. Often times simple is better!

One of the top investments in all my years hunting was a bino-rangefinder combo. As many of you have stated it's a real pain in the rear hauling both! It also takes time to switch back and forth between binos and rangefinder. Those precious seconds may mean the difference between success or failure. I have a Leica combo and it's worth every penny.

I also don't mess with a bino carrier of any kind. I have 2 bino carriers that sit in storage at home. I often place my binos inside my jacket when not in use or while stalking game so it's not dragging on the ground and protects from dirt, rain, snow, etc. Often times simple is better!
I could totally see it for rifle hunting. But I'd probably have even less success during archery season if I tried ranging with a pair of binos 😳 I do share the appreciation for the KISS principle though 👍🏼