• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED colt python for trade.

nmbarta

6" blued
95%+
leather case
original box but no papers.
The guy I got it from said it is unfired, it appears that way but can't prove that.
It does have very light drag lines....the pics look like there is some wearing on the blueing, but there is absolutely none....if it wasn't for a couple small scratches on the grips this would be 99%+.

This is a really nice gun....I always wanted one, but it's too nice to shoot for me and guns I can't shoot or don't want to shoot have very little use for me.

I know the price price on these has gotten a bit out of control, that's why I'd prefer to trade it for something more useful. I'm interested in good optics (no vortex...no offense...they're just not for me) or long range rifles...high end ar-15's suitable for varmint or predator hunting are ok too, no short barrel's or tactical set ups. No .30's and nothing smaller than .284.....I have that all covered. I can add cash if the deal is right.

if your around here, I'd consider a little 4x4 truck for my 15 year old son....he'll have his license in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
figured out how to add pictures....never mind this one

Attachments

• IMG_colt python 3.jpg
    IMG_colt python 3.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
thats a very nice pistol my friend and it would be worth at least as much as a used older 4x4. i have shot one before and the trigger is very nice in single action. i bet if you shot it you wouldnt want to get rid of it. good luck with the search.

I'm having a hard time telling what this gun is worth.....people are asking well over 2000 for a nice one with a box......on gun broker some are asking over 3000.....I don't know if they are actually selling for that though....people can ask what they want I guess.

I have a feeling I'll regret getting rid of this gun and am a little on the fence about it, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what's out there.

I've had some local cash offers but trading is more fun.

Thanks Big Jake Duke

I've been getting some fair offers.....closer to the 2000 in trade value, but nothing that's made me pull the trigger yet.

I'm taking the kids camping tomorrow for a few days so I might not get back to any Pm's for a couple days....I'll be able to check them on wed or thurs.

Thanks for all the interest.