Colorado, you asked for it

Not all of us, only the city dwelling, tofu eaters voted for it! Our only saving grace may well be that the wolves stay delisted but some wolf rights group will strongarm a judge into relisting them!!!

Wow that is surreal , I'm so disappointed in people anymore. They vote without thinking and give us the BS we are all dealing with. I see sportsman wearing pro wolf hats and shirts and I can't believe that history hasn't taught them a darn thing. 24/7 365 days a year the elk will be hunted , harassed and killed, their numbers will deplete and the wolf numbers will increase , sheep and cattle will fill in the shortage of food during lean times. Ranches will pay the price right along with the elk , deer sheep etc ! The west is a tough environment , weather , terrain take its toll, did we really have to reintroduce a apex predator on top of all this?

This is a forced introduction not a reintroduction, the timber wolf was never here, just the red wolf and mexican gray wolf. You won't see a pro wolf hat in my neck of the woods but you see a LOT of the people who voted for this atrocity!

RMEF's Jan-Feb Bugle has an article on wolves (pp. 13-14), and it briefly addresses Colorado's initiative to "forcibly introduce wolves" to the state.
RMEF notes that the law does not specify how many wolves would be released over what time period and how they would be managed. I have a few thoughts on that ... how about releasing two wolves, either two males; or one male pup and one 10+ year old female with collars and watched closely. IMO, Idaho went too far pro-wolf initially. Below is a page from Bugle, if RMEF would like me to remove it, please let me know.
1607950810226.jpeg

I stand corrected on the delisting fact but CALIrado will go just as far as idaho did when this comes to fruition. Plus, note how the article says "west of the continental divide". Those people that vote are transplants and think it's a cool idea for us on the western side of the state to have/deal with them but it would be stupid to put them on the front range which is exactly where they belong. But as with any other animal, the wolves will find their way to the front range and ski towns in due time and then it will be the states fault not the citiots who voted for it.

what kind of person votes to open the gates of hell on wildlife in their own state?
IMO, That kind of person is made up of a high percentage of the current American generation composed of AntiFa, BLM, illegal immigrant, zealot /$[@~/$T$, PITA, poorly educated, underinformed, easily influenced, undisciplined, overly but selectively tolerant and angry humans. I pray for the safety and God's protection for my family, especially for my grandkids.

Last edited:
IMO, That kind of person is made up of a high percentage of the current American generation composed of AntiFa, BLM, illegal immigrant, zealot /$[@~/$T$, PITA, poorly educated, underinformed, easily influenced, undisciplined, overly but selectively tolerant and angry humans. I pray for the safety and God's protection for my family, especially for my grandkids.
if you want to see what's coming, read about Russia after 1917.

if you want to see what's coming, read about Russia after 1917.
Coincidently, I just finished the book, "Enemies." A good portion covers the Bolshevik infiltrators into the US 🇺🇸 In 1915 forward and their bold actions toward a revolution in America. One Russian anarchist was convicted and after he "served" a prison sentence, he was deported back to Russia. In defiance he stated that "You have deported me, but we will destroy you!" Astonishing number of political and business bombings in America during this era.

This is a forced introduction not a reintroduction, the timber wolf was never here, just the red wolf and mexican gray wolf. You won't see a pro wolf hat in my neck of the woods but you see a LOT of the people who voted for this atrocity!
I've hunted the north west part of Colorado and have seen wolves there the past couple years . Talked to a few ranchers that are doing the S S S .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.