Colorado voted to reintroduce wolfs

Everybody thinks that you can shoot your way out of wolves numbers growing AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
Theres only 2 ways to control wolf populations and 1 will never happen the other is trapping and its gotta be year round.
Even the F@ G biologists say you have to take 33% of the population each year just to remain even and thats never happened in Montana.
I'm sad to come to the realization its truly a war on the western way of life with all the influx of lidtards in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado.
Sad thing is it just takes a few of the big cities population to control the whole state

Once you understand that the people behind this sort of stuff don't actually think it's a good idea, you can start to figure out why it's being done. Pay attention to who gets rich, and trust me, someone is going to make a fortune because of this. You guys should watch your tax dollars very closely and see how much funding is going into this program. It'll likely be more than what would make sense, gotta have enough to line some pockets.

Everybody thinks that you can shoot your way out of wolves numbers growing AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
Theres only 2 ways to control wolf populations and 1 will never happen the other is trapping and its gotta be year round.
Even the F@ G biologists say you have to take 33% of the population each year just to remain even and thats never happened in Montana.
I'm sad to come to the realization its truly a war on the western way of life with all the influx of lidtards in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado.
Sad thing is it just takes a few of the big cities population to control the whole state

What is the method that won't ever happen? Just curious. I know Idaho took huge flak for shooting them from a helicopter... I would think that would be pretty effective, but yes probably wouldn't fly in Colorado.

No idea where "here" is but I'd suggest you have no idea how many predators come to a bad end.

"shut up" -------

Trust me i hate the wolf and G- bear thing just as bad as anybody but its time to come to reality the 3 S's ain't gonna get it done.
The ole saying you do the same thing over and over you expect a different result applies to the wolf.

1604682644373.png
When I saw that it passed, all I could think was, the DOW, has just lost a lot of big revenue! Wolf season is open in CO. "I thought it was an oversized coyote?!"

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts