• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Colorado Reloading Swap

I'm looking for
RL 26
147 eldm
156 berger
6.5 prc brass
Bullet Central had the 156s this morning, but they are sold out. I've found the 147s at Scheels in COS fairly regularly, but I didn't notice them today, though I wasn't looking for them either. They are a good source for looking on line; most fair prices I've seen these days. If you find a rail car of RL26 let me know, I could definitely use some too. :) Scheels still has the 147s in stock, both in Colorado Springs and on line.

Last edited:
Bullet Central had the 156s this morning, but they are sold out. I've found the 147s at Scheels in COS fairly regularly, but I didn't notice them today, though I wasn't looking for them either. They are a good source for looking on line; most fair prices I've seen these days. If you find a rail car of RL26 let me know, I could definitely use some too. :) Scheels still has the 147s in stock, both in Colorado Springs and on line.
i forget to check scheels, thanks

Mile High Shooting Supply frequently has these available.

Have a one 8 lb and 3 three 1 lb of IMR 4831, looking for RL22 in Colorado Springs. Also interested in H1000, and RL 26. I also have various other powders I would let go for RL22.
I have a few lbs of RL22 I can trade for RL23 if you have any.

I need RL 23.

I have the following reloading supplies to trade:
1 lbs of Retumbo
2 lbs of IMR 7977 (sits next to RL 26 on burn chart)
2 lbs of RL 22
2 bricks of Remington 9.5 Large Rifle Magnum Primers
1 brick CCI #34 Large Rifle Primers

Colorado Springs area, but may travel a reasonable distance

Attachments

• 79F10BEA-5AB1-42F3-B33F-7B672D776CCB.jpeg
    79F10BEA-5AB1-42F3-B33F-7B672D776CCB.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 11