Colorado red flag law passes

There was some one shooting, but not at the crowd, at some one on their way to area 51 at the airforce base across the street. I cant find the vid on it, but in the news they where talking about him shooting at the fuel tanks, he or they who ever it was, was shooting at an airplane at the base.
That makes significantly more sense, as it sounded WAY too far away to be only 300 yards...That's why it sounded like a poor recording through loud speakers...It was muffled by the distance. That also makes since hearing the M240Bravo and MP5's...

You mean The War of Northern Aggression... Nothing was civil about it, or why it was started by the North. And it had nothing to do with slavery (like most people are taught, to push the new anti-white narrative)...The Emancipation Proclaimation was merely a byproduct of the war, so Lincoln wouldn't go down as the worst President in history... Little did he know, his horrible record would be immensely overshadowed 143 years later by a coke-snorting butt-pirate with a transvestite Wookiee for a wife, who's people were the very ones Lincoln freed. Hilariously ironic, isn't it?
That's what we call it here, but there are a couple of folks on this site that wouldn't have known what I was talking about if I'd called it that.

...oh man, conspiracy theories? Can we get back on topic? :confused::rolleyes:

Our judicial system is only as strong as your wallet. If Americans really wanted to screw our judicial system we would all need to not waive our right to a fair trial for the plea deals that prosecutors offer. Everyone who is being charged with a crime needs to make it to court. Our judicial system would completely collapse.

If they can't handle people going through due process who are actually charged with a crime, what do you think would happen with these silly red flag laws?

Also, the laws won't help. There will always be people who show no signs or symptoms of violence. Look at the Vegas shooter. Killed 59 people didn't show any signs. They can't even find a motive. So what will people do when red flag laws fail? They make more laws, and more, and more. Slippery slope, yeah got it, but here were are with 500 federal firearm laws on the books.

For the argument "if it can prevent just one death, isn't worth it?!"

Sure it is, but we need to take life seriously then. No more junk food, no more cars, airplanes, swimming pools, knives, bats, beer, cigarettes, etc. I mean it's worth it if it saves one life, right?

News flash 65,000 people die a day. That's 23.7 million people a year. Death is inevitable. You're not stopping it. I wish people would just call a spade and spade and say they don't give a **** about saving lives, but they all care about controlling them.

Yeah, I've had friends killed in horrible ways. I have friends/family commit suicide. I know people who were shot and stabbed. It's not unique to America, it's the world we live in.

This isn't directed negatively toward anyone. It's just my narrow minded opinion after seeing the world in my 30 short years on this planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes significantly more sense, as it sounded WAY too far away to be only 300 yards...That's why it sounded like a poor recording through loud speakers...It was muffled by the distance. That also makes since hearing the M240Bravo and MP5's...
The list of charges on his case do not have anything about people getting killed, all of the charges are for damage to personal and government property.
It was an assassination attempt gone wrong, or right who knows.

All I know is that life is best lived full bore before its gone... It won't be long before there are 8 bullion of us P@ck@r Heads running around on the planet. LOL...

Sad that a few bad apples wreck it for the rest of us,,, how can something like that law prevent wing-nuts from going off track...

What's next,,, a total band on dull spoons,,, no one is allowed to own a hockey stick... Let's bring back probation banned drugs,,, no cars or planes...

Might as well get rid of trains and motorcycles well were at it...

Purhaps land slides,,, floods and earthquake will be illegal in the next few years,,, one would think that fire is pretty dangerous.

Oh well,,, a life of snow flakes till they become restricted,,, hate to see anyone get one in the eyes you know... Frozen eyes can be a problem... If you folks want to see capital control at work,,, come up to Canada where the governments tell us about our freedoms that they Sloooooowly take away each day...

Just look around the globe,,, it looks like the whole world has gone mad with endless stupid laws,,, now the clowns are strapping bombs to them selves to cause mass destruction to humans and infrastructure at much higher cost...

Its only going to get worse as time passes by my friends...

Looks like it's more time spent off grid might be my only option...

Lost in the wilds is a good thing. LOL

Vegas shooter killed 58 wounded 422. France TRUCK attack killed 87 wounded 434. You can present facts figures even video evidence and you cant reason with a libtard. I quit trying to make them understand reality. This is all great discussion but my original post was more of a question if people were going to put their money where their mouth is and not contribute money to a state that clearly hates gun owners. Are you willing to give up your hunt, go elsewhere?

Last edited:
Everyone here has a propensity for violence. You KILL inoscent animals. You hand craft ammuntion to maximize your killing. You select guns with special calibers to kill. And when they come to get your guns cause some dips$it pothead or ****ed off female thinks you are a danger you are going to get mad and defend your right to have a gun further proving their point you are a violent, crazy person who goes around shooting women dentist. I dont think this country will ever pull its head out of its a**.

Last edited:
Vegas shooter killed 58 wounded 422. France TRUCK attack killed 87 wounded 434. You can present facts figures even video evidence and you cant reason with a libtard. I quit trying to make them understand reality. This is all great discussion but my original post was more of a question if people were going to put their money where their mouth is and not contribute money to a state that clearly hates gun owners. Are you willing to give up your hunt, go elsewhere?
To answer your question never again. Fond memories of Craig and Gunnison. They will remain just that.

These laws are coming whether you like them or not. I live in a state that hasn't passed anything yet but bills have been introduced for 2019. Thought you might like to see a quote from one of the state senators who introduced the legislation. It's chilling.

Dorr contends that SB 42 is the ultimate inversion of due process. "Instead of being innocent until proven guilty, it is the complete opposite – you are guilty until you can prove yourself innocent," Dorr said.

These laws are coming whether you like them or not. I live in a state that hasn't passed anything yet but bills have been introduced for 2019. Thought you might like to see a quote from one of the state senators who introduced the legislation. It's chilling.

Dorr contends that SB 42 is the ultimate inversion of due process. "Instead of being innocent until proven guilty, it is the complete opposite – you are guilty until you can prove yourself innocent," Dorr said.

Yes they are, and we have to resist all efforts to get them implemented.

...oh man, conspiracy theories? Can we get back on topic? :confused::rolleyes:

Our judicial system is only as strong as your wallet. If Americans really wanted to screw our judicial system we would all need to not waive our right to a fair trial for the plea deals that prosecutors offer. Everyone who is being charged with a crime needs to make it to court. Our judicial system would completely collapse.

If they can't handle people going through due process who are actually charged with a crime, what do you think would happen with these silly red flag laws?

Also, the laws won't help. There will always be people who show no signs or symptoms of violence. Look at the Vegas shooter. Killed 59 people didn't show any signs. They can't even find a motive. So what will people do when red flag laws fail? They make more laws, and more, and more. Slippery slope, yeah got it, but here were are with 500 federal firearm laws on the books.

For the argument "if it can prevent just one death, isn't worth it?!"

Sure it is, but we need to take life seriously then. No more junk food, no more cars, airplanes, swimming pools, knives, bats, beer, cigarettes, etc. I mean it's worth it if it saves one life, right?

News flash 65,000 people die a day. That's 23.7 million people a year. Death is inevitable. You're not stopping it. I wish people would just call a spade and spade and say they don't give a ---- about saving lives, but they all care about controlling them.

Yeah, I've had friends killed in horrible ways. I have friends/family commit suicide. I know people who were shot and stabbed. It's not unique to America, it's the world we live in.

This isn't directed negatively toward anyone. It's just my narrow minded opinion after seeing the world in my 30 short years on this planet.

I love this post, the reason being, it actually adds some perspectives other than the black and white of both gun and anti gun absolutists.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.