Colorado red flag law passes

Unless there are drastic changes it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better!
These plans are full of abuse potential! I have never been a fan of Liberal Colorado
we have a lot more gun rights here in Kentucky! So I will never spend a cent in any of those states. I can't change it BUT I don't have to support it!

Unless there are drastic changes it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better!
These plans are full of abuse potential! I have never been a fan of Liberal Colorado
we have a lot more gun rights here in Kentucky! So I will never spend a cent in any of those states. I can't change it BUT I don't have to support it!
Yep!

"Hey let's legalize weed, and ban guns..." Hard to believe how anyone could fall for that level of idiocy.

How about we keep our guns, and legalize weed...It's a **** plant. Better for you than tobacco, and alcohol, and actually has more medicinal properties than both of those combined. Then there's no more issues, and you just cut out a HUGE part of the cartel's money, along with the phony war on drugs the government created for their own profiteering from their drug-running, illegal arms sales, and money laundering racket.

The law enforcement that say they won't enforce it are full of ****. All it takes is one event and the law is on the books and they will have to enforce it. It is ashame cause I really love Colorado and was considering retiring there in the next 2 years but this has changed everything. I will no longer enter the liberal state of Colorado.

I live in Colorado and it frustrates me that we are alienating ourselves from so many good people. Tourism is a huge part of our economy. It's a shame because most of the state is rural agricultural areas. The population is in the Denver metro area which is now very "progressive".
Well maybe hunting on public land won't be as crowded as the past.

We've had it in Indiana since 2005. Hasn't caused any problems in 14 years.
Doesn't mean it doesn't still leave things open to abuse of power. Look at what happened in Maryland... Prime example. Pizzed-off ex-wife tells the cops he's crazy, when everyone else says he was not, and the cops bust in and kill him anyway when he refuses to give up his legally-obtained weapons as he's being raided so early in the morning that it's still dark outside... What would you do if someone you didn't know, randomly busted into your house at 5am in the dark, with guns drawn on you?

You tell me that these unlawful and treasonous laws won't get innocent people killed? It already has...Many times. It will only get more commonplace the more states adopt them, and the more insane leftists try to use this as a weapon to harm/disarm conservatives and gun owners without due-process. It has severe chances of being abused.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.