Colorado help

wv270wsm

So didn't know exactly where to post this but if it's not supposed to be here someone head this in the right direction please .
8B0AA89D-DDE0-4C60-AE00-881D68B7CD1F.png

Those who suggest CO deserves human derived elk slaughters because the wolf referendum passed this election is ignorant of the social political dynamics of CO. If you look at the election results you will see an urban decision placed squarely on the backs of rural west slope CO. That generalization is also stereotypical, but none the less the majority of rural CO voted against the referendum be it west slope rural or Front range rural. Excepting San Miguel and Pitkin County, but Telluride and Aspen can hardly be considered CO anymore.

l have a job where I am permitted to destroy wildlife with firearms, traps, and poison. However, I have no interest in the wanton destruction of wildlife or making statements of such activity to meet my political goals. I hope the investigation will conclude with successful prosecution.

If they are worried about elk they wouldn't have voted to reintroduce wolves to Colorado.

They don't like Guns, so let the Wolves do all the dirty work .

Who is this "they" in these posts? Regardless of the outcome, like it or not, it used to be American to respect the vote of the people. Now with so much noise and lies, some folks seem to act more russian or chinese. No thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I hope they nail the suckers.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.