Colorado Elk Outfitters

milkie62

I already have a post for Wyoming outfitters. Same setup here. 3 hunters for 2019. We will each have 13 points going into 2019. I have talked with so far :

Estes Park Outfitters
Villa Ranch outfitting
Rivers Bend Outfitting
T Bar M Outfitting

Have also talked with a couple of others but they are very low to zero in points needed. Estes Park said we could get into a 2nd season rifle with 10 points but not enough for 1st season. Kinda just chasing and adding points for no reason since the higher point areas just get farther away. Any ideas or opinions are appreciated. The one hunter will be my son who is 25 so I am hoping to get him a great back country experience. Thanks, Ed

We have 2,400 acres of privately leased land in Craig, Colorado (unit 4) which is a major migration corridor. Second and third rifle is OTC and first is draw. Lodging and food is provided on the property. If you would like more information or photos, please email [email protected] or call 303-548-5973.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.