Colorado elk draw

Congrats and plan to get to the high elevations for that early hunt!

Thanks for posting... I just found that I got my pronghorn and deer archery tags! You can log onto the CP&W IPAWS page and find which tag you got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a happy post! I got ask to join a private land DIY hunt, which was exciting in itself. They have not updated my account page yet, just charged me! He He First choice was either sex. Second was bull either way I have my tag! Getting stuff together, now I can do it full speed ahead! Rifle is my go to pig killer so it is always ready. Back up one and two are ready also!

yup, both myself and my daughter got pronghorn tags (me buck, her doe) -- charge went through on monday but couldn't see what tag we got till today-- the charge for my elk tag went through this morning at 6:07am--but the website still shows "applied" and does not show what tag I got-- hopefully by tomorrow it will be on the website so I know if I'm driving north or south this year

did not draw for bear, and deer has not shown up yet

Last edited:
Sounds like folks made all the right plans for the most part.
It gets a bit more real now!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.